My father started this cuvee in 1995 when Henry Sélèque passed away. It has always been a tribute to him, and after also to his wife Françoise. When I asked her about Henry, she said he was a "comedian". Selection of "lieux-dit" in our historical vineyard in Pierry
– Les Gayères - Pierry Premier Cru - Pinot Noir. Planted in 1975.
– Les Brousses – Pierry Premier Cru – Pinot Noir. Planted in 1973.
– Les Gouttes d'Or - Pierry Premier Cru – Meunier. Planted in 1951 and 1953.
– Les Tartières / Les Porgeons – Pierry Premier Cru – Chardonnay. Planted in 1985.
– Les Chevernets – Pierry Premier Cru – Chardonnay. Planted in 1981.
Vinegrowing : Poulghing of soils, strict pruning, control of yield, favoring the natural balance, respect for the life by sustainable practices.
Winemaking : Individual vinification of each plots. 50 % of the wines with alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel and malo-lactic fermentation. 50 % of the wines with alcoholic fermentation in oak barrels without malo-lactic fermentation.
Minimum intervention to the wine. Natural cold stabilization, no fining and no filtration. Bottling in Spring. Aging on the lees for at least 48 months or more.
Blend : 50 % Chardonnay, 25 % Meunier and 25 % Pinot Noir, from vintage 2010.
Dosage : 3g/L
3500 bottles produced.
Net Volume: 375ml
Producer Address: Champagne J-M Seleque, Boîte postale 12, 10 rue de l'égalité, 51530 PIERRY , France
Allergy Information: Contains sulfites. May contain traces of egg protein and milk
|Charakter:||Anspruchsvoll & Ambitioniert|
|Region:||Vallée de la Marne|
|Dosage:||Extra Brut 1-3g|