Edouard Duval Brut d'Eulalie
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
- Order number: SW18291
- Versandkostenfrei ab 200 € Bestellwert
- Perfekt gelagert bei gleichbleibend niedriger Temperatur
- Persönlicher, kundenorientierter Service
89% Pinot Noir, 11% Chardonnay
Pinot Noir coming from 4 parcels located at the highest point of the domain
Chardonnay from the lieu dit “L’épicea”.
10% of the wines are aged in Burgundian demi-muids.
Lukas NOV22: Citrus fruits, lime and some hay flowers on the nose, lime and juicy citrus fruits dominate in the mouth, accompanied by an animating, crispy acidity that gives this champagne great drinking flow. Perfect as an aperitif on hot summer days.
Edouard Duvals Tasting Profil:
This Champagne is pale gold, presenting a bright and clear appearance, with lemon yellow hint deep in the glass. It is animated by the fine and lively bubbles which forms arrays of persistent beads. Visually, the wine announces itself rich and fresh.
The first nose represents our typical upper slope marly-limestone soil, expressing intense aromas of iodized limestone mixed with notes of lemon, peach, pear, fresh meringue and cherry. After contact with air, it reveals more notes of raspberry, pink grapefruit, fig, apricot, pineapple, with hints of aromatic herbs with anise hue.
The first contact in the palate is supple and fresh with a creamy and melted effervescence. The champagne develops a luscious and crunchy fruity, underlined by a lemon and pomelo acidity. The mid-palate is orchestrated predominantly by a limestone minerality which offers a bunch of fruitiness and long aftertaste. The wine shows generally more coating with the temperature, delivering a full and harmonious feeling.
• Smoked salmon and crayfish cream, Espelette pepper
• Tartare and semi-cooked fillet of red mullet with coriander.
• Roasted bluefin tuna with sesame, mashed vegetables, herb sauce
• Beef teriyaki with raspberry vinegar and crunchy quinoa
• Duck foie gras in terrine, reinette apple and quince reduction
• Roasted pigeon, celery puree
• Sliced duck fillet skin roasted with honey, polenta and juliennes of gourmet peas.
Rating: 92P James Suckling
|Character:||Warmherzig & Lebensbejahend|
|Region:||Côte des Bar|
|Pot. Allergene:||Enthält Sulfite|
|Herstelleradresse:||Champagne Edouard Duval SAS Domaine Sainte Eulalie 6 ruelle des Pressoirs 10200 Bligny, Frankreich|